You know when you want to do something scary and it seems easier if a friend joins you? I’ve considered hosting an online course for some time and now and Kaye Haun has agreed to join me!!
We’ve worked together to come up with our favorite topics and present them in a 6-week format. Online classes are so much fun! I’ve taken several and absolutely love the idea. Plus, the class will stay open for 6 months so you can review content and watch on your own terms.
We’ll have a Facebook Group for you too, where we’ll meet up to share ideas. Kaye and I will do a Facebook Live meet-up weekly in addition to our weekly video, which is delivered to your inbox.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover in The Art of Living.
- Know your Season – Strategic Living
- New Mercies and Soft Beginnings – Daily Rituals
- Know your Limits – Personality Discovery
- Keep Track of it All- Putting Pen to Paper
- Let it Go – Declutter your Life
- Generous Living – Hospitality
Join us! We’re so excited about this class and would love for you to be a part.