“[Living books are those that] capture the issues of life in such a way that they challenge the intellect, they inspire the emotions, and they arouse something noble in the heart of the reader.”
~C. S. Lewis
Sarah Clarkson gives practical advise on evaluating and implementing books into home life, from picture books to classics. This is a compilation of wisdom and helpful advice from an avid book-lover. Plus, a great tool for evaluating your homeschool reading choices for next year! I enjoy her casual approach to such a daunting subject. After reading this – I’m challenged to grab a book and get started at a whole new level.
To enter – you have 5 ways – choose 1 or all 5!!
- Leave a comment and tell me your favorite children’s book!!
- Subscribe to Above & Beyond – or leave a comment stating you already do.
- Follow me on Twitter @mother211 – or leave a comment stating you already do.
- ‘Like’ this post on Facebook – and comment telling me you’ve done so.
- Link this post to your blog, Facebook or Twitter – and leave a comment letting me know!
Winner will be chosen by random generator. Offer closes midnight Monday, April 4th.
Linked with Things I Love Thursday.
This giveaway is closed – thank you for your book ideas. Congrats to Linda at My Big Green House!!! Enjoy the book!!